There are hundreds of advantages to a diet of fresh,
whole raw fruits, vegetables, and nuts, which may lead you to
find a greater place for them in your diet.
Here are the top 5 advantages of Eating Raw:
1. Raw foods are better quality; therefore you eat less to
satisfy your nutritional needs. The heat of cooking depletes vitamins,
damages proteins and fats, and destroys enzymes which benefit digestion.
As your percentage of raw foods increases you feel satisfied and
have more energy on smaller meals because raw food has the best
balance of water, nutrients, and fiber to meet your body's needs.
2. Raw foods have more flavor than cooked foods so there is
no need to add salt, sugar, spices, or other condiments that can
irritate your digestion system or over-stimulate other organs.
3. Raw foods take very little preparation, so you spend less
time in the kitchen.
4. When you are eating raw there's little chance of burns. No
burns to tongues, the roof of your mouth, or fingers, and many fewer
5. Cleaning up after a raw meal is a snap. No baked-on oils or
Next Wednesday we'll discuss reasons #6 - 10.
(Adapted from an article by Susan Jorg)
P.S. Raw Living Foods is a Lifestyle, not just a Diet.
There's a lot more to it than just eating lots of fruits and veggies.
For more information, the Dr. Ann Wigmore Home Study Program
is available again - http://www.chidiet.com/affiliates/chi.php?uid=cricketlott_1_eaid_1.
Sent by chiDiet.com
1357 Hwy. 44 East
PO Box 567
Shepherdsville, KY 40165